- Dutch-taught courses at the Faculty of Arts, Master’s programme in Linguistics (Master’s specialisation Language and Speech Pathology), Radboud University:
- Cognitive Communication Disorders (2015 – current)
- (Co)-Supervisor of Master’s theses, Master’s specialisation in Language and Speech Pathology ( 2006 – current).
- Guest Lecturer in European Master in Clinical Linguistics, Erasmus Mundus Excellence Programme, University of Groningen (2012).
- Guest lecturer in the Dutch course Neurological Language and Speech Disorders [NTSS], Ghent, Belgium (since 2010).
- Visiting lecturer, annual two-day course on aphasiaannual two-day course on aphasia (with E. Visser, MSc at HAN VDO, Nijmegen (2004 – current).
- Guest lecturer NTSS, Rotterdam, The Netherlands (in 2004 and 2006).
- Guest lecturer in a course on scientific research for rehabilitation physicians organised by the Dutch Association of Rehabilitation Physicians [VRA] / Stimulation Programme Healthcare Research (SGO), Epen, The Netherlands (in 2003 and 2005).
- Dutch-taught courses at the Faculty of Arts, Bachelor’s programme in Linguistics, Radboud University:
- Aphasia (2010 – current)
- Aphasia for pre-master students Language and Speech Pathology (2012-2014)
- Introduction to Language and Speech Pathology (2013 – current)
- LingLab 2 (2013 – current)
- (Co)-Supervisor of Bachelor’s theses and internships, Bachelor’s programme in Linguistics (2011 – current)
- (Co)-Supervisor of Honours Programme for Bachelor’s students (2016 – current)
- Guest lecturer in various courses at the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Social Sciences of Radboud University, e.g., Clinical Neuropsychology, Psychology in Action, Experimental Techniques (2005 – current)
- External examiner for Bachelor’s theses Speech and Language Therapy at HAN University of Applied Sciences, Nijmegen (2013 – current)