Supervision and membership committees – PhD Candidates
- Co-supervision of PhD Candidate Saskia Mooijman (CLS, RU), The mediating role of executive functioning in recovering from bilingual aphasia (together with prof. dr. R. Schoonen and prof. dr. A. Roelofs). 09/2018 – current
- Member of the Manuscript Committee: Versluis, C. (6 April, 2017). Why this now? A genre analytic approach to mixed aphasic/non-aphasic interactive events. PhD-thesis, VU University, Amsterdam.
- Member of the Doctoral Examination Board: Kok, P. (8 June 2010). Word order and verb inflection in agrammatic sentence production. PhD-thesis, Radboud University, Nijmegen.
- Dutch-taught courses at the Faculty of Arts, department Language and Communication, Master’s programme in Linguistics (Master’s specialisation Language and Speech Pathology), Radboud University:
- Cognitive Communication Disorders (2015 – current)
- (Co)-Supervisor of Master’s theses, Master’s specialisation in Language and Speech Pathology ( 2006 – current).
- Guest Lecturer in European Master in Clinical Linguistics, Erasmus Mundus Excellence Programme, University of Groningen (2012).
- Guest lecturer in the Dutch course Neurogenic Communication Disorders, Arteveldehogeschool, Ghent, Belgium (since 2010).
- Visiting lecturer, annual two-day course on aphasiaannual two-day course on aphasia (with E. Visser, MSc at HAN VDO, Nijmegen (2004 – current).
- Guest lecturer the Dutch course Neurological Language and Speech Disorders [NTSS], Rotterdam, The Netherlands (2004 and 2006).
- Guest lecturer in a course on scientific research for rehabilitation physicians organised by the Dutch Association of Rehabilitation Physicians [VRA] / Stimulation Programme Healthcare Research (SGO), Epen, The Netherlands (in 2003 and 2005).
- Dutch-taught courses at the Faculty of Arts, department Language and Communication, Bachelor’s programme in Linguistics, Radboud University:
- Aphasia (2010 – current)
- Aphasia for pre-master students Language and Speech Pathology (2012-2014)
- Introduction to Language and Speech Pathology (2013 – current)
- LingLab 2 (2013 – current)
- (Co)-Supervisor of Bachelor’s theses and internships, Bachelor’s programme in Linguistics (2011 – current)
- (Co)-Supervisor of Honours Programme for Bachelor’s students (2016 – current)
- Guest lecturer in various courses at the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Social Sciences of Radboud University, e.g., Clinical Neuropsychology, Psychology in Action, Experimental Techniques (2005 – current)
- External examiner for Bachelor’s theses Speech and Language Therapy at HAN University of Applied Sciences, Nijmegen (2013 – current)